gUIDED WALKS CELEBRATING LONDON FASHION DESIGN IN MAYFAIR, ST. JAMES'S AND SOHO
“We loved the Ballgowns to Bumsters tour.”
“Sunna’s warm, inviting manner was so infectious and welcoming.”
Allen and Julie Bosworth
“Sonia’s and Sunna’s styling skills are off the scale.”
Marijne van der Vlugt
“I knew the Unique Boutiques tour would be great, but we honestly loved it!”
“The Latest in Design tour was the absolute highlight of our trip.”
Allen and Julie Bosworth
“Cindy is very knowledgeable and her passion and enthusiasm keeps the students’ interest.”
Dawna Baugh, professor
“The Unique Boutiques tour gives an excellent sampling of British fashion, from the classics to the favourites to the new stars.”
Fashion tours london can help you
enhance your personal style
Our stylists enable you to find the self-expression that suits your mood on the day, any day. We follow London Fashion Week and fashion weeks in Paris, New York and Milan. We know what's on-trend, which styles will work for you, and we love sharing with you the discoveries we make online and all over London.
Jean Muir, Engineer in ClothJuly 13, 2019
Jean Muir has been called “the greatest dressmaker in the world”, fit to be compared with Vionnet, Chanel and Madame Grès. A 1975 survey found that the two most copied ...
Redfern and the Woman’s SuitApril 25, 2019
John Redfern is responsible for putting women into suits, and he was able to do so because he made the suit a thing of elegant beauty. Long before Coco Chanel ...
Bianca MoscaApril 16, 2019
The brief story of Bianca Mosca epitomises the symbiotic relationship that the UK has long had with its continental neighbours in the world of fashion. It’s a symbiotic relationship that ...
With many years of experience working in and around the London fashion world, Sonia Akther, Cindy Lawford and Sunna Yates have combined their skills to produce London fashion tours that provide insight into the latest trends and most exciting shops, plus a solid understanding of fashion history, including the best designs from the last decade and last century.
Listen to our podcasts
- Dover Street Market 16:24
- “This Englishwoman is so refined, / She has no bosom and no behind.” Stevie Smith
- “The truly fashionable are beyond fashion.” Cecil Beaton
- “Fashion should be a game.” Mary Quant
- “You don’t have to be born beautiful to be wildly attractive.” Diana Vreeland
- “Fashions fade, style is eternal.” Yves Saint Laurent
- “You can have anything you want in life if you dress for it.” Edith Head
- “For something to be beautiful it doesn’t have to be pretty.” Rei Kawakubo
- “We don’t want to be chic; we just want to be ridiculous.” Mary Foale and Sally Tuffin